20 Universal Laws of Service Excellence
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Store Name: Paradise Bookshops
- Vendor: Paradise Bookshops
11, alhaja kofoworola cresent along awolowo way
- No ratings found yet!
Is your training function viewed as a cyclical expense that can be eliminated periodically, or as a vital strategic tool that is absolutely necessary to achieving the goals of your business? Make the training function absolutely vital with Strategic Learning Alignment.
According to Bersin & Associates study entitled “High-Impact Leadership Development” (2008), an organizational focus on leadership development results in:
• Becoming 84 percent more effective at raising the quality of the leadership “pipeline;”
• A 73 percent increase in employee retention;
• A 67 percent increase in the ability of the organization’s members to work collaboratively; and,
• A 66 percent improvement in the organization’s results.
World Class Selling: New Sales Competencies enables sales managers, sales trainers, sales coaches, and consultants to understand the convergence of selling and learning in the current and future business workplace. The book is designed to help individuals responsible for sales team performance develop the delicate short-term and long-term balance necessary to create truly world-class sales organization.
Balancing the professional and liberal-arts dimensions of mass communication, this work incorporates a global emphasis throughout the text and stresses the critical-cultural approaches to the discipline. This edition features a multicultural perspective and critical thinking exercises. Thinking About Media boxes challenge students to improve their critical thinking skills, People and Places profiles working professionals, and Media Business inserts go behind the scenes of media enterprises.
In Switch, the Heaths show how everyday people—employees and managers, parents and nurses-have united both minds and, as a result, achieved dramatic results:
• The lowly medical interns who managed to defeat an entrenched, decades-old medical practice that was endangering patients (see page 242)
• The home-organizing guru who developed a simple technique for overcoming the dread of housekeeping (see page 130)
• The manager who transformed a lackadaisical customer-support team into service zealots by removing a standard