Awaken The Giant Within
- “Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards and believe you can meet them”.
- “We must change our belief system and develop a sense of certainty that we can and will meet the new standards before we actually do”.
- “You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know”.
- “In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently”.
- “It’s in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped”.
- “Not only do you have to decide what results you are committed to, but also the kind of person that you’re committed to becoming”.
- “If you don’t set a baseline standard for what you’ll accept in your life, you’ll find it’s easy to slip into behaviors and attitudes or a quality of life that’s far below what you deserve”.